Monday 15 July 2013

Chemo drag

Feeling nauseous, tired and fed up these last few days since having chemo. This side effect seems to be lasting longer than last time but I am still hopeful that it will pass soon like it did before.

Time seems to fly past in the days without really much being accomplished. This experience has made me aware that I am the most irresponsible homeworker ever. Sorry about that, work. I got some done and I will try again tomorrow. I did manage to get the computer on and set up and even managed to refill the ink in the printer. Never have to do that myself at the office. Realising I quite liked it at the office, actually. But not when feeling ill and at risk of catching whatever illness is going around there at any particular time.

Abbie is still on her little holiday, coming back tomorrow in time for her pre school. Lauren doesn't seem to have noticed she's not here - she's too busy bulldozing her way around the house and stealing food from the fridge!





2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear things are dragging on a bit this time. I'm also a terrible home-worker... I spend a disproportionate amount of time clearing my workspace and making tea!!!
    When are your lower risk periods during August?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta have a tidy workspace. I've been working in Abbie's room today as she is the only one who has a desk. Was quite productive actuallyLower risk periods, hmm, w/c 2nd Aug I shall be feeling like utter shite, w/c 9th Aug I will be high infection risk but can still do some stuff as long as people don't have obvious GERMS, w/c 16th Aug I should be feeling quite good, until it all starts again on 23rd Aug!

    ReplyDelete