Thursday 27 June 2013

Having cancer = full time job

Had a lovely night at my sister's house last night. Have fed all the animals, then washed my hands several times...

Had to start a new food bowl for the rabbit and chuck it in the "bed" side of the cage as the rabbit was looking at me menacingly from the main part of the cage and I was afraid to open that door in case she came out.

The only pet we have at home is one very moulting and very noisy cat. She got used to being my baby for 7 years before children arrived and has been impossible to handle ever since. She is called Tizzy but I have only recently reverted to addressing her by that moniker after suddenly noticing that Abbie had started in all seriousness addressing her as  "Bleddy Cat" instead. No idea where she could possibly have got that from... Pre-schoolers, eh?! :-S

Today my mum is taking me to Exeter to try on wigs. These illness related appointments never end! Not a great shopper at the best of times, I am not exactly looking forward to it but I am however attracted by the fact that all potential decisions are confined in one building. I have always hated this idea of "let's see what is in the other shops before we decide". No. Let's just buy what I've just tried on then spend the rest of the allocated shopping day doing something fun like eating stuff and stopping for coffee.









No comments:

Post a Comment