Saturday 22 June 2013

Side effects

Well I went home to await the chemo time bomb of potential side effects.

Could not get to sleep until 4am due to the steroids but I will only be taking them for a few days now. Had major pins and needles in both legs but luckily that had gone by the morning.

Metallic mouth taste all day today. I missed out on that one during two pregnancies, looks like it's finally caught up with me now.

Thankfully no nausea yet but not counting my chickens, we're only 24 hours in!

Have lost all spatial awareness (Dan would say I didn't have much to start with). Knocked over a glass of water last night which has now found its way in to the workings of my bedside lamp and probably ruined that.

Nearly knocked over two further glasses today and banged my blood test bruised hand on a door handle.

Other than that, TIRED!

My friend took me to the hospital for my jab this afternoon. Side effects from that might be bone pain as happy white blood cells are hopefully created!

So now I am up to date with my blog. I will try to continue to post updates and periodically put the link on fb so that my friends know that another exciting instalment of fun and games is available for consumption. X








No comments:

Post a Comment